Universal Windshield HUD (Heads-Up Display) Digital Speed Projector Display with Built-In GPS Receiver
- This digital speed projector windshield display features a 3.5-inch multi-color HD display with automatic and manual brightness adjustment modes to prevent glare.
- It utilizes nano-technology to eliminate double reflections to make the display much clearer.
- This speed projector shows all the essential parameters such as speed, compass, speed alarm, and unit switching (kilometers and miles).
- It has auto power on/off function to effectively protect and preserve car battery. You can retain the manual switch mode for easier control of the HUD.
- Universal & suitable for any car model.
- Very easy to install.
- Item Type: Car OBD
- Display Size: 3.5″
- HUD Size: 9 cm x 5.4 cm x 1.2 cm
- Speed Range: 0 – 400 km
- Working Voltage: DC 8V-18V
- Working Current: 40 mA
- Sleeping Current: 15 mA
- Compass Precision: ±1°
- Weight: 40 g
- Windshield HUD (Heads-Up Display) Digital Speed Projector Display x1
- Power Charger x1
- Anti-Slip Mat x1
- Reflection Film x1
- User Manual
Usage and Installation of Reflection Film:
- First, put the non-slip mat on the dashboard then place the HUD on it. Stick the reflection film right above the HUD position which projects the host screen to the windscreen.
- Spray water on the area and use a dry cloth to clean it.
- Remove the back side of the reflection film then paste it to the window glass.
- After adjusting the location, you can use the scratchboard or something flat to stick the film firmly. Squeeze it until no bubble or water remains.
- Remove the protective film of the reflection film. If the film does not show the whole display, adjust the non-slip mat until the display is correct.
- The HUD projects dashboard information on the car front windscreen. When your vehicle’s windscreen is double, the display will cause a reflection. You do not need to use the reflection film if the display is already clear. But if there’s a double image, just apply the reflection film.