Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringements. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our members then please send us a notification by contacting us immediately. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA law indicated here. You MUST provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of the copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have be infringed upon”.
- Identify the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity.
- Provide the web address of the page that contains the infringing activity.
- Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, email address and telephone number.
(For more details on the information required for a valid DMCA notification, please see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA law, claimants who make false or misrepresentations concerning copyright infringements may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Please allow up to 2 business days for a response.
Thank you so much!