$14.95 – $109.95
$12.95 – $20.95
Shoppers Can't Wait to See What You Have to Sell on Your Own Online Store
WHY SELL ON KEEPTAXISALIVE.ORG?
Become a Vendor on The KTA Marketplace and join the only marketplace directed at thousands of taxi drivers all around the world shopping for unique products and merchandise related to the taxi industry.
1. Low Fees
Registering for a vendor account on our marketplace is 100% FREE. It doesn’t take much expertise to set up your vendor store and list your items immediately. And once you make a sale, KeepTaxisAlive.Org’s commission fee is as low as 8%, ONLY! There are NO account set-up fees, NO maintenance fees & NO monthly or annual fees.
2. Powerful Seller Tools
Your vendor account will be preloaded with tons of selling tools and premium features like inventory management with easy product editing & uploads, sales & performance reports, orders & shipping management, coupons generating and many other premium tools and features to help promote and grow your online business at no additional charge.
3. Support 24/7
Support is always one ticket away. We offer 24/7 support with many agents available to help with all of your concerns and technical support needs.
HOW IT WORKS
It’s easy to start selling online with KeepTaxiAlive.Org!
1. Register your vendor account then list your products
- Register your business for free and create your product catalogue.
- Our Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online.
2. Sell your products & receive orders
- Receive orders from your customers and manage ththese orders from your seller dashboard.
3. Package your sold items and ship them out to your customers
- Set your own shipping rates for each product.
- Package and ship your products to your customers locally or all around the world.
4. Get paid and grow your online business
- Receive your sellers earnings only 7 days after the customer receives the product.
- Grow your online business by listing as many products as you want (UNLIMITED), and by selling as many products as you want (UNLIMITED), and only pay as low as 8% commission fee per sale.
AFFORDABLE, TRANSPARENT, AND SECURE
It doesn’t cost a thing to open your online store and list unlimited products each month, and you only pay KeepTaxisAlive.Org a small 8% commission fee per sale when you make a sale.
FREE. There are no fees to list your products for sale on our online marketplace. And you may list as many products as you want in your online store at no additional charge.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on KeepTaxisAlive.Org
1. How do fees work on KeepTaxisAlive.Org?
Becoming a vendor on KeepTaxisAlive.Org is free. There is ONLY one basic selling fee: the commision fee of only 8%, which is only due once you make a sale.
It costs $0 to publish a product listing to the KTA Marketplace. A product listing remains active on your online store until the entire stock of that products is soldout or until you take down the listing. Once an item sells, there is an 8% comission fee on the total order cost (excluding shipping costs). You DO NOT pay any additional credit card processing fees because those fees are already included in the 8% commision we charge.
2. What do I need to do to become a vendor?
It’s easy to become a vendor and open your own online store on the KTA Marketplace. Create an account on KeepTaxisAlive.Org (if you don’t already have one), then register for a free vendor account where you can choose your store’s name, select your store’s location and currency, set up your shipping rates and finally create a product listing and publish it.
3. How do I get paid?
We use PayPal to pay our vendors since it’s one of the safest payment methods online. We encourage our vendors to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits by PayPal.
4. Do I need a credit or debit card to become a vendor?
No, becoming a vendor on our marketplace is FREE and you do not pay any upfront fees nor do you need to have a credit/debit card or even a bank account to sell on the KTA Marketplace.