HF-2003U 12V 120W 4500PA Car Vacuum for Dry & Wet Cleaning and comes with a Washable Steel HEPA Filter & a Carry Bag
- This 120W lightweight portable car vacuum draws power from your 12V car cigarette lighter socket to effortlessly suck up wet or dry messes, such as dirt, hair, debris, leaves, loose gravel, and small spills.
- Thanks to its ultra-lightweight design, this vacuum cleaner is easy to carry around and maneuver as your clean. It also includes a reusable and washable superior steel HEPA filter that is easily removable for your convenience.
- Equipped with a 14-feet long power cord, this device allows you to clean hard-to-reach areas such as backseats, car trunks, and cargo areas, or larger vehicles such as SUVs, minivans, and hatchbacks.
- This durable, wet and dry car vacuum cleaner makes cleaning way easier thanks to its host of easy-to-use nozzle accessories. The crevice nozzle helps you clean awkward-to-reach areas such as underneath car seats, in corners, and around the A/C outlet; the standard nozzle is for cleaning your carpets and upholstery of any spills or crumbs; the hose allows you to clean any awkward corners; and the brush nozzle is ideal for cleaning the carpets, upholstery, and around the A/C outlet.
- It also helps keep the interior of your vehicle spotlessly clean making it perfect for allergy sufferers as the powerful suction picks up easy-to-miss dust and allergens.
- Compatible with all vehicles with a DC-12v power output.
- Material: High-quality ABS plastic and aluminum alloy
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.7″ x 4″ x 3.4″
- Input Current: 10A – 15A
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Power: 120W
- Cord Length: 14ft (4m)
- HF-2003U 12V 120W 4500PA Car Vacuum Cleaner w/ 14-feet power cord x1
- Washable steel HEPA filter x1
- Vacuum hose x1
- Standard nozzle x1
- Crevice nozzle x1
- Brush nozzle x1
- Carrying case
- This vacuum cleaner should only be used with a DC 12V power source such as the cigarette lighter socket.
- Make sure that the filter is secured in the dust canister to prevent dust and dirt from entering the vacuum’s motor.
- After using the device, press the dust canister release button and detach the dust canister, remove the filter then dispose of trash.