HIKITY P5130 4.1” Touch Screen Single-Din RDS Car Stereo & Bluetooth Audio Player with Microphone & Reverse Camera Support
• Support Rear Microphone Input, Subwoofer Output.
• Support FM AM RDS function.
• Support Bluetooth. It can connect the phone to keep your hands free when a call is coming, besides, you even save a sum of money to buy a business earphone.
• Support Rear View Camera input, you can see the video on MP5 Screen though the rear view camera, when backing your car.
• Support Steering Wheel Control: Quickly switch functions which you want with your car’s steering wheel.
• Support USB Phone charging and USB (U disk), you can download the music or movies, whichever you favor, play on this unit.
• Support Seven color backlight, you can choose Seven color as a backlight.
• Power-off memory function, the sound state of music or music during memory power-off.
• U disk/AUX playback: Support U disk to play, you only need to insert the U disk into the machine’s interface for music playback support for external pull AUX (plug) input audio.
• Clock function and Mute function, A variety of EQ sound effects scene selection.
• System: WINCE System
• Power Amplifier Chip: TDA7388
• Speaker impedance ：4 ohms
• Screen Resolution: 800*480 4.1 inches Capacitive Touch Screen
• CPU Chip: I7
• Voltage: DC 12V
• Radio Band: FM,AM Receiver Car Radio; TWO USB PORT(one play music, one support for phone fast charge)
• FM tuning range: 87.5~108.0MHz(EU)，87.5~107.9MHz(USA)，65.0~74.0MHz(RU)，76.0~90.0MHz(JP)
AM tuning range:522~1620KHz(EU)，530~1620KHz(USA)，522~1620KHz(RU)，522~1629KHz(JP)
• RDS: Support
• OBD: Not support
• USB version: 2.0
• Car Logo Change: support
• ISO Power Socket
• Picture format: JPG
• Support the Audio playback format of MP3/WMA/WAV/FLAC/APP etc
Support the Video playback format of RMVB/RM/VOB/DIVX/AVI /ASF/3GP etc
Back Up Camera Easy Installation:
- Mount the camera to your car’s license plate area, back window, or any other suitable place in the back of your car.
- Adjust the lens of the camera to its best position.
- Connect the power wire (red and black) to your vehicle DC 12V power system.
- Connect the video output (yellow wire) of the car backup camera to the display in your vehicle.
Q1. Why the car’s radio won’t turn on?
- Please check the voltage to the car’s radio and make sure it’s DC 12V
- When you test this car’s radio, you can combine the red and yellow wires and connect them to the positive side of the power supply. Black line to negative power supply.
Please Note: You must use our power cables that were supplied with this system to connect our car’s radio; it is not possible to insert the original car plug directly into our machine.
Q2. Why does the car’s radio show the time when it’s turned off?
- The time clock on the car’s radio is a feature that can’t be disabled.
Q3. Why isn’t there a sound when playing music?
- If you are not using our original audio cables, then please check if your audio cables are suitable with system.
- Please check if there is any problem in the wirings.
- Please make sure the speakers wirings are not touching with each other because that could cause problems to the speakers.
- If the problem persists, then please test the speakers one at a time by connecting only a single speaker to the audio cables to test the sound until you can figure out which of the speakers has the problem.
Q4. Why can’t find any FM stations?
- No radio antenna inserted.
- Please check if the radio antenna is plugged in. Please insert more antennas several times to make it well contacted.
- The signal of your location is not good. Please go to a better place to test again.
- The radio antenna on the car is broken/no effect; please replace the radio antenna and test again.
Q5. Why can’t I connect to the Bluetooth of car stereo system?
- Open the phone settings interface, open the Bluetooth in the Bluetooth function, search for Bluetooth devices, find the player’s Bluetooth model to be paired; if you need a pairing code, enter 0000; if not, try 1234 or 123456.
- Please try to use another mobile phone to test this function.All methods are correct and still cannot use Bluetooth, Please unplug the plug on the back of the player and plug it in after 3 minutes.
Q6. How to Mirror Link my Android Phone to the car stereo system?
- You need to open the Developer Options at first
- Open USB debugging
- Then reconnect your phone with the car stereo system
- Mirror link success. If you still can not mirror link, please contact us and we will help you.
- HIKITY P5130 RDS Car Stereo with 4.1” Touch Screen, Microphone & Camera Support x1
- Steering Wheel Control Remote (Without battery) x1
- IR Remote Control (Without battery) x1
- ISO Power Cable x1
- Microphone (Optional) x1
- Rearview Camera (Optional) x1
- User Manual