HIKITY 7010B Double-Din Car Stereo with 7” Touch Screen Display, Mirror Link Multimedia Player & Reverse Camera Support
- Mirror Link: Support Android Phone Mirror Link, through phone’s original USB line Can synchronized to the on-board screen, realize two-way control
- Support Android mobile phone two-way control through mirror link. But it is very strict with the data cable; please use the original phone USB cable
- 24Bit DAC, high-precision reduction fidelity sound quality
- Support APE, FLAC, WAV, DIS lossless audio formats, support high bit rate! Sound quality to fever level CD level
- Support 24Bit 96KHz WAV format, higher music resolution than CD
- All new processing chipset (CPU), faster reaction, more stable performance, more powerful functions
- Fashion design, knob volume adjustment
- Variety of sound adjustment (SEL): electronic volume, treble, bass, left and right balance, front and rear sound field
- Hardware electronic sound (EQ) processing, a variety of audio modes, high and low tone can be adjusted
- Full electronic digital radio search, high-performance digital tuning FM radio automatic scanning, 18 radio storage
- Song memory playback function
- Latest support: folder playback, classified storage, free broadcast, display list
- Car Parking System Assistance. It will turn into the parking mode automatically, record the traffic. (4LED, 8LED & 12LED Rear View Camera is optional)
- High resolution: 1080P Full HD. 7″ inch LCD Touch screen give you a fantastic experience to watch HD video
- Support video playback format of AVI/MP4/FLV/PMP/RM/RMVB/MPG
- Bluetooth function: Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Audio Streaming, Built-in Microphone for Handsfree Call. Solve your calling problem when you drive. What’s more? Connect your phone with Bluetooth function; raise the sounds of your GPS and your favorite songs in the car speaker
- Multifunction: high current USB output, can be charged mobile phone. Play the role of your MP3, MP5 player, radio, your parking sensor, etc. It’s your best choice to your car.
- Voltage:DC 12V
- Type:2 Din Car MP5 Player
- System: WINCE 2 din Car Video Player
- Screen type:Allwinner C200 auto radio 2 din
- Screen size: 7” HD Car Monitor
- Screen resolution: 800*480 car audio player
- GPS: not support
- Video output: NTSC/PAL
- Radio Band: FM single band
- Radio Chipset: QN8035 oto teypleri
- Power output: 4*40W 2 din car radio
- Bluetooth type: AC6905
- Power amplifier chipset:TDA7388
- FM frequency: 87.5M-108M
- USB type:USB 2.0
- Audio format:MP3/WMA/WAV/OGG/APE/AAC/FLAC
- Video format:RMVB/RM/FLV/3GP/MPEG/CVIX/XVID/DAT/VOB/AVI
- Language: English/Spanish/French/Portuguese/German/Italian/Russian/Turkish/Arabic/Hebrew/Polish/Japanese/Chinese
Back Up Camera Easy Installation:
- Mount the camera to your car’s license plate area, back window, or any other suitable place in the back of your car.
- Adjust the lens of the camera to its best position.
- Connect the power wire (red and black) to your vehicle DC 12V power system.
- Connect the video output (yellow wire) of the car backup camera to the display in your vehicle.
Q1. Why the car’s radio won’t turn on?
- Please check the voltage to the car’s radio and make sure it’s DC 12V
- When you test this car’s radio, you can combine the red and yellow wires and connect them to the positive side of the power supply. Black line to negative power supply.
Please Note: You must use our power cables that were supplied with this system to connect our car’s radio; it is not possible to insert the original car plug directly into our machine.
Q2. Why does the car’s radio show the time when it’s turned off?
- The time clock on the car’s radio is a feature that can’t be disabled.
Q3. Why isn’t there a sound when playing music?
- If you are not using our original audio cables, then please check if your audio cables are suitable with system.
- Please check if there is any problem in the wirings.
- Please make sure the speakers wirings are not touching with each other because that could cause problems to the speakers.
- If the problem persists, then please test the speakers one at a time by connecting only a single speaker to the audio cables to test the sound until you can figure out which of the speakers has the problem.
Q4. Why can’t find any FM stations?
- No radio antenna inserted.
- Please check if the radio antenna is plugged in. Please insert more antennas several times to make it well contacted.
- The signal of your location is not good. Please go to a better place to test again.
- The radio antenna on the car is broken/no effect; please replace the radio antenna and test again.
Q5. Why can’t I connect to the Bluetooth of car stereo system?
- Open the phone settings interface, open the Bluetooth in the Bluetooth function, search for Bluetooth devices, find the player’s Bluetooth model to be paired; if you need a pairing code, enter 0000; if not, try 1234 or 123456.
- Please try to use another mobile phone to test this function.All methods are correct and still cannot use Bluetooth, Please unplug the plug on the back of the player and plug it in after 3 minutes.
Q6. How to Mirror Link my Android Phone to the car stereo system?
- You need to open the Developer Options at first
- Open USB debugging
- Then reconnect your phone with the car stereo system
- Mirror link success. If you still can not mirror link, please contact us and we will help you.
- HIKITY 7010B 7” Display Double-Din Car Stereo with Reverse Camera Support x1
- Remote Control x1
- Power Cable x1
- Speaker Cable x1
- Rear View Camera (Optional) x1
- User Manual