Onever Portable 50HZ 2000W Car Power Converter (DC 12V to AC 220V) with 1 Universal AC Power Outlet & USB Charging Port
- This 2000W intelligent car power converter features 1 universal AC outlet and 1 USB charging port. It is great for charging laptops, refrigerators, game consoles, smartphones, and other electronic devices.
- This car power converter has more than 90% conversion rate which makes it less costly and safer to use.
- It has intelligent temperature control to help your vehicle stay cooler.
- This power converter adopts high-quality aluminum shell with a built-in quiet temperature control fan. When the inverter starts, the fan will start automatically. When the inverter gets too hot, the fan will run faster for high-speed heat dissipation.
- Features a built-in buzzer device that makes a warning sound when your vehicle’s battery is less than 20% and its voltage becomes too low or too high.
- It also has multiple built-in safety features such as over temperature protection, over power protection, low voltage protection, over current protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, and short circuit protection.
- Item Type: Car Power Converter
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 5.4 cm x 9.5 cm
- Peak Output Power: 2000 Watts
- Continues Output Power: 1000W
- 30-minute Output Power: 800W
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Output Voltage: AC 220V ± 10%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz
- USB Output: DC 5V-2.1A
- Peak Efficiency: >90%
- No Load Current Draw: <0.3A
- Working Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Onever Portable 50HZ 2000W Car Power Converter (DC 12V to AC 220V) x1
- -/+ Battery Crimpers Power Supply x1
- Cigarette Lighter Power Supply x1
- User Manual
- This power converter is built for 12V vehicles ONLY, it is not compatible with 24V vehicles.
- Please do not leave the power converter in the ON position while your car’s engine is OFF.
- Avoid placing the power converter under the sunlight directly, in hot areas or next to heat-sensitive materials to protect power converter from getting too hot.
- Please understand the device wattage usage limitation! DO NOT use the power converter to power high wattage electric devices such as hair dryers, microwave ovens, electric heaters, curling irons, etc.