IM-9001 Non-contact Laser Infrared Body Thermometer with Backlit Digital LCD Display for Adults and Children
- Storage data: Store 32 sets of measurement data, which is convenient for individual and multi-person analysis and comparison.
- Unit conversion: Celsius and Fahrenheit can be converted between different countries and regions.
- Accurate measurement: The product adopts the optical principle; the measurement accuracy is controlled at ± 0.2 ℃.
- Simple operation: The product supports one-button temperature measurement.
- Convenient reading: The product adopts digital display reading mode and supports backlight design.
- High safety performance: The product supports non-contact measurement, which greatly improves safety.
- Correction settings:
- F1 – Unit seting-F1 Function (factory default is degree Celsius)
- F2 – Hint Sound Switch Setup (factory default hint sound on)
- F3 – High fever warning setting-F3 (factory is ℃5)
- F4 – Backlight setting (factory default on)
- F5 – Exit Setup Mod When in F1/F2/F3/F4 state, long press the setting key (setup) for 3 seconds to automatically exit the setting.
- Color: white
- Material: ABS
- Working temperature: ambient temperature 10.0 ℃ -35.0 ℃（0℉- 95.0℉）
- Power supply voltage: DC 3.0V2 * AAA alkaline battery (not included)
- Product size: L * W * H: 149 * 90 * 45mm
- Measuring range: 35 ℃ -42.9 ℃ (95.0℉-109.2℉) (Body temperature mode)
- Accuracy: 35 ℃ -42 ℃ (95.0℉-107.6℉) : ± 0.2 ℃ (± 32.4℉)
- Outside 35 ℃ -42 ℃ (95.0℉-107.6℉): ± 0.3 ℃ (± 32.5℉)
- Measuring distance: 1 cm ~ 3cm
- Storage transportation: -20 ℃ ~ + 55 ℃ (-68.0℉~+131.0℉), relative humidity: ≤93%
- IM-9001 Non-Contact Laser Infrared Body Thermometer x1
- User Manual x1