- This dual lens rearview dashcam features a 4-inch large screen display with Full HD resolution.
- Its front camera lens features a full 6-glass layer with 2 LED fill lights and its rearview camera has 4 LED lamps for night vision.
- Its automatic seamless video loop recording allows the device to use the memory storage more efficiently.
- This car DVR features G-shock sensor function which automatically locks and saves the recorded video file to serve as evidence in case of an accident.
- It also has a motion detection function to detect any sudden movements around your vehicle with the parking monitor function for your car’s security.
- Other functions include Digital Zoom, Time and Date Display, and Wide Dynamic Range.
- Item Type: Car DVR
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 4.4 cm x 6.2 cm
- Display Size: 4″
- Front Camera Resolution: 1920×1080 @25FPS
- Back Camera Resolution: 720×480 @30FPS
- Camera Angle (Front): 170º
- Camera Angle (Back): 140º
- Aperture: F2.0
- Battery Capacity: ~300mAh to 450mAh
- Dual lens rearview dashcam x1
- Car charger x1
- Mount x1
- Rearview camera with 6-meter cable (optional)
- User manual
- Packaging box
- The DVR is only compatible with cars that have a 12V power supply. A 24V power supply will burn the motherboard. If you want to use a 24V power supply, add a 24V to 12V converter first.
- The DVR has a Full HD 1080P video recorder. Any low-quality or low-speed TF card will not be able to support the device. You may buy our original TF card for assurance if you are unsure of your card’s quality.
About Rear Camera Installation
- Connect the rear camera’s Red cable wire to the positive pole (+) in your car’s reverse lamp power. The plug the car charger into the cigarette lighter socket to supply power to the car DVR.
- When you switch to reverse gear, the car DVR will automatically switch to the rear camera view with parking line.
If you are SATISFIED with our products and services, do not hesitate to give us your feedback and a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5-STAR review!
If you are unhappy with our service or if you encounter any problem, please contact us before leaving feedback, and we will immediately resolve the issue. Thank you!